1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Friday, December 7, 2007

Upo


One of the vegetable varieties that is planted at my vegetable garden is upo. Everyday for the past few weeks seeing my upo plants bearing fruits amused me.Early this week, I harvested 6 pieces of medium to large size upo and I gave them away to my office staff. I do love to share my vegetable harvest to them.

The picture was taken after I harvested 6 pieces and tomorrow, about another 6 pieces are ready for harvest and more are still growing.

How do I care for them? Actually, nothing much has been done. After planting the seedling and watched it grow and tie the vines to the trellis and water the plant everyday.For me, it is a stress-reliever checking on my vegetable garden and watch my plants grow and bear fruits. Sharing the harvest to others is another joy.

No comments: